As promised and inspired by the fabulous group that we ran our Corporate Wellbeing Program for last week, here are all of our most powerful ways to rest, recharge and reset.
1) Our latest podcast on how to ‘BUST the BUSY ADDICTION’. If you have been stuck in the cycle of busy this year and it’s leaving you feeling exhausted and like you are not progressing on the important things, you are not alone. We’ll be talking frankly about our personal experience with the ‘Busy Addiction’ and how to break the cycle. In this podcast we will also be talking about:
- Why we get addicted to being busy
- What the signs are that you might be becoming a ‘busy addict’
- What are some of the powerful questions you can ask yourself to break the cycle
- How to start more consciously creating the life you really want to be living
- Bonus exercise to start making big changes today
2) Our favourite brain food – the podcasts and books that are stimulating our thinking and growing our minds this month
Dr. Brene Brown talks to Gwyneth Paltrow on Goop about:
The roots of shame, courage or vulnerability
Inspiration for the new paradigm of leadership and how to become more courageous as a leader, human, parent…really anywhere in your life.
Recover your true self: Tony Robbins interviews Russell Brand about freeing yourself from addictions and attachments that control your life
For anyone that feels stuck in repetitive patterns that aren’t serving you – hilarious and insightful.
Lisa Messenger’s book on Money & Mindfulness. For anyone that is getting stuck with their finances right now. Radical ways to challenge you’re thinking and improve your relationship to money in a super quick and insightful read.
3) Our top rest and recharge wellbeing strategies to optimize your time off and ensure you come back fresh. Click here.
To your health and happiness,
Clare and the CLARETY Team
P.S. Here are 3 ways we can help you personally or, the people within your company:
∙Listened to the podcast and need a reminder on how to access the ‘stop doing list’ to bust the busy cycle? Email us with ‘STOP’ in the subject line and we’ll get it over to you.
∙Stuck in the cycle of busy and need some extra help and support? Click here to email us with ‘BUSY’ in the subject line and we’ll send you your exclusive code to access your FREE coaching session today to start breaking the cycle
∙Is your team stuck in a cycle of ‘busyness’ and you know they are not being as productive as they could be? Book us for your next team event or lunch and learn to get your team ‘working smarter’. Send us an email with ‘PRODUCTIVITY’ in the subject line and we’ll get you all the details.